Want to buy a good 1931 Dodge Brothers drag link

I really need a good 1931 Dodge Brothers passenger car drag link. I believe that the sedan and coupe part are the same. Mine has been worn out and someone did a really funky job of "repairing" it. It's a no go on a repair for the one I have. Got no money, but I have other 1931 Dodge parts to trade. Or we can work out a deal somehow?

k, can you post a photo of the one you are looking for/or e-mail the photo to me, and/or a part number, some measurements of it?

Bill has lots of spare parts from the second '39 Dodge we bought for parts and if by chance they have the same drag link he is willing to part with one at a bargain basement price for you. :)

The drag link is about 24 3/4" long (kind of a zig-zag part, but with a straight tape measure). The one in the photo is a good one on my driver. I can't seem to find the other one under all of the cra...treasures out there in my shop.

post-37352-143138146797_thumb.jpg

The drag link is about 24 3/4" long (kind of a zig-zag part, but with a straight tape measure). The one in the photo is a good one on my driver. I can't seem to find the other one under all of the cra...treasures out there in my shop.

I will show the photo to Bill and see what he says as to whether the ones that he has would work and let you know.

JOHN,

The last time I dealt with RAREPARTS.com , they had all the specs for obsolete stuff, created it new, and didn't charge any more than if I had just bought it off the shelf NORS from AUTOZONE -- you might try Autozone also, as they have some kind of deal with Rareparts.