WTB various items for 65 Riviera

Guest Slingblade44

Guest Slingblade44

After taking the front apart to prep fpr sanding and see what was what with the headlight doors I found the following items damage and need either used ones or a source to buy new ones.

1) passenger side turn signal assembly. Previous owner smashed it so bad it is non-repairable.

245wr5k.jpg

2) Is there a way to get new arms for the headlight doors that open and close it. I have one damage on each side on the top headlight door.

3) I have a damaged part on the passenger side door window, see picture.

18knlv.jpg

S-There is a junkyard about an hour north of Dallas...CTC Autoranch (940-482-3007 or ctcautoranch.com)...that has about a half dozen 65's they part out. I go up there every few months and I know they have lots of good door parts, window parts etc. I bought two doors there for my 63. They pull and ship stuff all around the world, for reasonable cost. Ask for David. Hope that helps. PRL

Guest Slingblade44
S-There is a junkyard about an hour north of Dallas...CTC Autoranch (940-482-3007 or ctcautoranch.com)...that has about a half dozen 65's they part out. I go up there every few months and I know they have lots of good door parts, window parts etc. I bought two doors there for my 63. They pull and ship stuff all around the world, for reasonable cost. Ask for David. Hope that helps. PRL

They emailed me back and have some stuff, I might drive there because that is pretty close to me are they close. Here is a panaoramic view they have and you can zoom in, and there are ALOT of Riviera's in it http://www.texpic.net/2009/ctc20090609_p01/

Edited by Slingblade44 (see edit history)

Another good source is Ken Reeves at Wheatbelt Antique Auto in Carrier, OK (www.wheatbeltbuick.com). I have made some purchases for my 65 from Ken and have found him to be excellent in every way.

Another endorsement, I bought a replacement cable from them for my heater and the used one broke when I was installing it. They shipped me another at no cost! That is some good service!

• 1 month later...

I parted out a 65 Riv to rebuild the one I had totaled out in an accident. Most of the parts I didn't need I saved including doors and trim. If you need any parts send me a list and I'll check to see what I have. riv65@hotmail.com

• 2 months later...