WTB Hood ornament

Guest windjamer

• 2 weeks later...
Guest windjamer
:D Help Buick folks, someone out there has or knows where this ornimant is. Also I have been told that the replacement tri-sheld foil is available for the one I have Anyone know where?? Thanks again,Dick

Guest windjamer

Sorry Larry, I do not. The oldest buick parts book I have shows for a Riv. but not the skylark. The orniment is round,no bigger than a silver doller and has the tri shield. I could have bought one on e-bay a couple years ago,but the seller wanted $135.00 + shiping and I felt like it was a rip-off for a $6. part when new. Guess I should have bitten the bullet and bought it. Any help deaply appreciated.

Group 8.005 part # 1365708. A used one sold on Ebay dec 6 for 50 bucks. The chrome looked decent from the photo but the red-white-blue paint was all gone. You're going to have to pay big bucks for this because it also fits the Skylark GS and is always sought after. Good luck. Steve

Guest windjamer

Thanks Steve.I saw that. I had a friend that was suppose to bid on it for me as I was out of town.I told him to go to $75. as it needs the replacement foil. He put in a max bid of $40. and when he saw it went over he was to late to get back on. My Skylark is a GS.

Guest windjamer

Sharon vary close. Thats off a mid 80 buick. I think its the same size as min but the outside ring on mine is flat and about a1/4 in wide. The one pictured is a narrow out side ring and the ring it self is round. Thank you anyway.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guyke
Is this the hood ornament you are looking for?

No, it is not correct. The fitting ain't the same. But thank you anyway.