55 Century windshield washer bottle

I'm looking for a winshield washer bottle and bracket for a 55 Buick Century 4dr hardtop. The car is all original. The previous owner said that someone stole this bottle while the car was being worked on. I've seen 2 different styles and not sure which my car takes. One has the nipples coming straight up from the lid and the other has the nipples coming up at 90 deg. from the lid.

I have the bracket...its yours for a five spot plus S&H...the jar lids should have the nipples at a 90 degree angle, but I too could use a good pic/schematic of how/where the vacuum lines go on a working system.<P> The jar is a seemingly easy thing, but not so...I have seen them go as high as 65 for the jar alone on ebay.<P> Drop me an E if interested in the bracket for the jar...<BR> dlw29@hotmail.com<P><BR> Thx, don55

I have a washer bottle with lid available. It came out of a 1955 Special. I need to check the lid to make sure it is the proper one for your installation.If everything is what you need I can have it delivered to you for $50.00.Paul

for nine years I drag two of these things to every auto swap meet I can find......carry them on the front seat so they don't break.......finally someone offers 15.00 for the pair and I take it.......where you been........go figure

Hey if it makes you guys feel any better ... I bought tires from Coker ... you were right and I was wrrr ... wrrr ... mistaken.

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahah<BR>coker rules!<BR>hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah<P>------------------<BR>allan<BR>--------------<BR>50 special, 455/th400<BR>64 stude gt hawk, 289/auto<BR>76 poncho GP, 400/th400

My lid has the 90 degree angles and the jar has the mechanism inside. The jar needs cleaned and the top of the lid needs cleaned as well. $50.00 was an offer to sell, waiting for offer? to buy.<P>1965 Riviera<BR>1966 GTO Conv.(still have some $ haven't started on the GTO yet)

Well I never disputed the quality of tires from anyone really but I flew to both Diamondback classic and Coker and looked over their products and manufacturing techniques and guess what .... Coker does it right and the other place is a chop shop ... so yes I wised up and invested a few hundred dollars in plane tickets and rental cars to see what the big debate was all about ... I wish you guys would have told me earlier that Coker makes a really really good tire ... you could have saved me a few hundred dollars ... oh well live, [censored] off a few people, drop a few bucks, and learn ... I was only disappointed that they didn't carry original style rims but there's a place in CA that can manufacture any steel rim you desire. Is there anything that you can't find in CA???<P>

Lets see<BR>-live, thats a good start -[censored] a few people off, better than being pissed on (Sorry for the language) - drop a few bucks, no problem <BR>- learn, Thats what seperates the men from the boys. <BR>Enjoy your new tires.

Hey nailhead, I saw your offer and was waiting for a $20 to $30 one to come available. By the way, does yours work? Do you have the bracket?