special meets

Guest stuart Silverman

Guest stuart Silverman

Hi all ...just a thought ,in 2002 I attended a special meet at Purchase College in Westchester Cnty New York. .. Its was the best meet I had ever attended, the location was just wonderful .... Maybe its because I won my first Junior there ,but I digress ... Will anything like this ever be done again.????... It was hosted by the Westchester Region..... Stu

Speaking for myself, Stuart, it takes a lot of time and effort to put on an AACA Meet or Tour. The supporting region/chapter has to really be dedicated and interested in doing a good job. On the other hand, it's very rewarding for that region/chapter, as you realize that AACA members appreciate the effort. AACA National will be glad to answer any quick questions you may have.

My suggestion, contact that region you speak of and see if they would put on another show. Even suggest that you'd like to help. One phone call or e-mail to Hulon McCraw-VP of Activities will have you on the road to a meet or tour of your choice.

Wayne- a committee member.:)

Stuart. There will be a meet in Canandaigua, NY next year. Please check the calendar on the home page for our list of national events. The term "special" for a meet or term usually refers to the fact it is an additional meet or outside our normal requirements for locations in that year. All of our events are special in their own right!