1988 Burgundy/burg

Barney Eaton

I know nothing about this car..... the information was sent to me but it looks interesting.

1988 Burgundy/burgundy coupe 31,000 miles. Located at Gunderson Motors in Mora MN. The fellow that found it said it was the most beautiful Reatta he had ever seen .... I think they have it on the showroom floor. Asking price is $9995, the phone number is 320-679-2133 ask for Dave Gunderson.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest L2BReatta

I am new here but I was wondering why such fluctuating price on these Reatta's? I am looking at buying one that has 130,000 it is an 88 Burgandy/Burgandy looks in good cond. It has a sunroof. Its Digital works, has low fluid for air cond. I sat in this car and drove it and I love the feel of it, but what is the fair market price for an 88? Does anyone know if there is a good mechanic in the Indiana area just in case it needs anything? I am looking atpurchasing it this week but would like more info on reasonable price?I would apreciate it if anyone could give me a rough idea ? Thank-you

What does he want for it?

There is a Burgandy [Claret] gray interior that just came up on Craigs List in my area.

He wants $1200.00 but I was already told that the car needs a harmonic balancer, intake manifold gasket as well as the rack and pinion.

I'm going to take a look at it and see what else it needs, then maybe buy it...

Guest L2BReatta

Didn't have a price yet but somewhere in the 3600 -5000 ballpark. I will find out this week. I will let you know if I don't work out a deal maybe you want to buy?

Guest L2BReatta

No I am not owner yet! I appreciate all the info and I know used older cars require parts and repairs but it goes with the territory, even newer models people put alot more $ into and don't have the uniqueness and pride of the ownership. My last car was an 89 and still running strong when I sold it! Won't mention the make though!lol Taking care of your vehicle no matter what it is can mean the difference of being able to get to point A to point B! I can change the oil, tires, and general maintance, even if I am a girl, but I will need a mechanic in the Indy area for other things if anyone knows of a good reasonable knowledgeable Reatta one? Thanks , I will keep you all informed when I can say I am the proud owner!