64 425 and Wildcat parts needed

Hi, I need the little chrome spark plug bracket that bolts to the right aluminum valve cover for a 64 425 2x4 motor. This is the 'L' shaped one on the rear of the valve cover. I also need the metal heater hose clamp/bracket that bolts to front hole on the right valve cover of the same engine.<BR>Also, and I know this is a looong shot, but I am looking for a 3634S Rochester 4 barrel carb. This is the rear carb for a 64 4- speed 425 motor (the numbers are different for an automatic car). I have another 4- speed car, and want to convert it to 2x4s, with the correct carbs.<BR>Ted 65 Wildcat guy, I keep trying to email you, but they get sent back. How much for the alt pulley? I still need it. Thanks, Matt<BR>

Better put the snails to work.<P>Ted Nagel<BR>c/o Brighton Mills<BR>2428 Central Parkway<BR>Cincinnati, OH 45214<P>Send me about a six pack worth of money, plus some extra for the freight.<P>What is this Rochester carb 2 x 4? I thought they were all carter. This may explain the core I have. I do not think it is rebuildable, and it may not be Rochester. Its junk I got with my Wildcat parts cars. <BR>

Ted, you busted me. I am in the midst of a flu of flus, and my mind is not all there. Lucky I remembered your name even. So... Ted and all, it is a Carter 3634S. Please forgive. Hmm, some expert I am, eh (hehe)? Dig in those garages and see what you have. I will be very grateful. Matt.<BR>Ted, by the way, your six pack funds are in the mail.

• 2 weeks later...

Ted:<BR> I talked with Carmen Faso, and he did not have a 64 4 sp carb for me, BUT he is getting in a correct number 65 single four 4 sp carb. You may want to give him a call on it. Just keep your eyes peeled for a 3634S. Thanks, Matt