FS: Parting a V6 91 TC

MazingHL

Guest d_voitel

I could use the plastic knob/button that releases the seat back inorder for the seat back to move forward. Somehow mine broke and I don't understand why.

Thanks.

Really a minor piece - I need the gas cap lever located next to the seat. Just the plastic not the whole mechanism. No rush but if you are out there and can get it let me know. Thanks

Gone already. Sorry.

I could use the rubber molding inside the drivers side door that wipes the window.

That piece is riveted to inner door panel, no way to get it off withing buying the entire door panel.

I could use the plastic knob/button that releases the seat back inorder for the seat back to move forward. Somehow mine broke and I don't understand why.

Thanks.

Get it, send me a PM with your e-mail and we can talk in private.

backseat.jpg

I need a head light switch knob. If there is one on this car please remove it and send me a PM with your asking price.

<O:p></O:p>

Also require the rubber molded part that goes in the chrome strip below the left rear window. The molded part is the end cap for the chrome strip.<O:p></O:p>

<O:p> </O:p>

In addition I require an Infinity radio please let me know if this radio is in working condition.<O:p></O:p>

Cheers,

Bob

I am wanting an e brake assembly,dont think Ineed the cables just the foot pedal unit. also really need the short exterior wiper rubber moulding for the small side window,both sides would be ok. you can contact me at : ubudogaz@msn.com

Thanks,Mark

Guest My TC Toy

Mark, I do not know why you would require the complete em brake assembly, however, if I am not mistaken, they are stock Chrysler for the era, and should be readily available.

Also the window wipes should be available fro a body shop or classic/antique car restoration shop, sometimes a large parts depot will also carry the wipes.

Guest BarelyFit

The wipes are typical late 80s early 90s wipes. The problem is they are riveted in. I tried to do it with the door panel on and in retrospect would have been better off taking it off. I used the wipe from a 94 Dodge Caravan.

Guest {TC}DH

Is the large rear reflector strip in good condition, no cracks, no dents or anything over the chrysler tc or the by maserati ? Also, while your there could you look at the motor that raises the antenna? Anyway, let me know what you find out. THanks

Is the large rear reflector strip in good condition, no cracks, no dents or anything over the chrysler tc or the by maserati ? Also, while your there could you look at the motor that raises the antenna? Anyway, let me know what you find out. THanks

Are you interested in the motor?

PICT1569.jpg

This is on ebay now, along with headlights, grille, and taillights, thanks.

eBay Seller: turbogone: Parts Accessories items on eBay Motors

I need the switch (right and left) for the seat control switches on the console. The piece that runs from the switch to the seats.

I'll check but I'm not sure what is left, thanks.

Edited by MazingHL (see edit history)

Guest {TC}DH

Thanks for the link in eBay, appreciate it. As far as the antenna motor, it depends on how hard it is for you to get out.....if its too much trouble then dont worry about it. It was just something I was thinking about.

Guest dwynne

very small item the rubber gromett that the pins for the top go into glued to the tonneau to guide the pins into the latch and the rt door window switch cover in wood grain thanks dennis

I am wanting an e brake assembly,dont think Ineed the cables just the foot pedal unit. also really need the short exterior wiper rubber moulding for the small side window,both sides would be ok. you can contact me at : ubudogaz@msn.com

Thanks,Mark

E-mailed.

Is the crome strip between the rear bumper and body in good shape and available?

You'll have to be more specific. The chrome piece on the wheel arch or what?

Thanks for the link in eBay, appreciate it. As far as the antenna motor, it depends on how hard it is for you to get out.....if its too much trouble then dont worry about it. It was just something I was thinking about.

The antenna motor is an aftermarket unit. Do you still want it?

very small item the rubber gromett that the pins for the top go into glued to the tonneau to guide the pins into the latch and the rt door window switch cover in wood grain thanks dennis

Couldn't find any of those.

Need a replacement for my center console "mahogany" piece--the one that the ashtray and shifter stick out of. If the one in the TC is in decent shape (no cracks, chips, or scratches), let me know.

Thanks.

Sorry, that piece is trashed.

I need the switch (right and left) for the seat control switches on the console. The piece that runs from the switch to the seats.

This is all I can find.

IMG_0495.JPG

Guest robertseagles

Hello, I'm looking for the passanger side rear quarter window regulator and motor. If you can get this I would appreciate it just send me and e-mail at (eagles.smith@wildblue.net). Letting me know the price and shipping costs.

Thank You

Robert

E-mailed.

You'll have to be more specific. The chrome piece on the wheel arch or what?

The antenna motor is an aftermarket unit. Do you still want it?

Couldn't find any of those.

Sorry, that piece is trashed.

This is all I can find.

IMG_0495.JPG

How much for these switches?

Andyb