1990 convert from futur classics

Guest mongeonman

Guest mongeonman

I bought a 90 convert from future classics last week,is someone on the forum the owner,i would like to know the condition of the car,i am going to get it in a couples of weeks.

The database is not perfect as a great deal of the info comes from ads and other sources that can have errors............

904904 is in the database as a white coupe, red interior that was in MN in Oct 05

When you get the car, verify the vin number at the windshield and send that to me with the colors, options mileage etc and I will correct the database.

Guest mongeonman

Sorry i made a mistake,last 3 digits are 905,it is not in the data base,it has 105000 miles and it is now in new jersey but will be in gatineau quebec in a couples of week,new owner Michel Mongeon.i also owne a 88 coupe ,it is in the data base,the 90 is white on burgundy convert.

Edited by mongeonman (see edit history)

Bonjour Michel. Ca va?

I work for the federal government and occasionally get to Ottawa. If I can get there some time that isn't in the dead of winter, it would be great to be able to see your car(s). My work unit is supposed to be moving to Kanata in March, so if I visit after that point, I would likely be staying out that way. There is a group of Buick owners that gets together Tuesdays at a bar in Kanata...I don't recall the name at the moment. I was there in December...from Colonel By drive, it was a $60 cab ride...I still don't think I've recovered from that sticker shock.