1946 Packard Seven Passenger Courtesy Light

Guest Jeremy Wilson

Guest Jeremy Wilson

I need the glass for one of the courtesy lights for my 1946 Packard Seven Passenger Sedan. The courtesy light is on the back of the front seat partition and mounts to the left/right of the jump seats.

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement, either NOS or salvage? Max Merritt does not have one.

Thanks.

post-63525-143138106119_thumb.jpg

Guest Jeremy Wilson

I don't know. The light I need is 1 3/4" X 5 1/4" (the glass itself measures 1/4" less in both directions.) My car also has larger rectangular dome lights and thea glass in them is much more curved, almost coming out in a semicircle.

• 1 year later...
Ken Tim (Lake Oswego)

Maybe we can meet up, I live in Washogual Wa, 30 minutes northwest of the Airport.

We're around quite abit with our cars. Just had our monthy Packacd Club meeting in Aloha. Next one is the 2nd tuesday in October if you want to come by. It's at the Peppermill Rest. Eat dinner at 6 PM and meeting starts around 7 PM. Usually a short meeting. They always have 9.99 buffet special. In nice weather we get about 6-7 Packards driven to the meeting. We had 6 cars there Tuesday night including Jeremy's and mine.