1991 Reatta

Guest BCAOffice

Guest BCAOffice

We are looking to purchase a 1991 (only) Reatta coupe. Would prefer a very nice driver as opposed to a show car. Color preferences are:

1. Claret Red with grey interior

2. Black with grey or red interior

3. Maui Blue

4. Red with red or grey interior

5. Dark Grey

6. White with red or blue interior

Would prefer NOT to have sun roof or leg extender seat options

Call 614-471-8219

Thanks!

Mike & Nancy Book

BCA # 9202

Edited by BCAOffice (see edit history)

Mike and Nancy, good luck on your search. Reattas are great cars. I have owned 2. A 1991 will be hard to find but they are out there. If you haven't, go to Reatta Data Page and check to see how many were made in the color combinations you are desiring. There is also great informationon what to look for and how to check out the many systems on these cars. I wanted a 1990 maui Blue coupe with a sunroof and factory CD player. According to Barney's numbers, I was looking for a car that was made in a number less than 70 worldwide. I found mine less than 3 miles from my home. Again, I hope you find your desire.

Greg

Guest BCAOffice

Thanks for the responses Greg & Deltawinger. We have had 3 Reattas in the past, 2 1990s & 1 1991 (met an untimely death at the hands of a large deer). We realize the color combinations we are looking for will be difficult to find, but we think we might get lucky if we have a little patience. I will edit my original post to include Red with red or grey interior. I left that out when I posted.

Mike

Hi Mike...have you checked the Reatta Buy / Sell forum? It seems to me there is someone looking at selling one in DC, but I don't recall the colours. It was too far away from me to realistically consider. With the fighting going on in the back seat today, I am seriously thinking about getting one for my mental health...yeah, that's it...there's the way to sell it to Suzanne.

Guest BCAOffice

I'll check it out, Derek. Thanks & good luck with selling that sanity routine to Suzanne......I don't think she's that gullible! :-)

Mike

Guest THEHKP7M13
We are looking to purchase a 1991 (only) Reatta coupe. Would prefer a very nice driver as opposed to a show car. Color preferences are:

1. Claret Red with grey interior

2. Black with grey or red interior

3. Maui Blue

4. Red with red or grey interior

5. Dark Grey

6. White with red or blue interior

Would prefer NOT to have sun roof or leg extender seat options

Call 614-471-8219

Thanks!

Mike & Nancy Book

BCA # 9202

Good luck with the search. I have been on the hunt for a 1991 only (No TEVES for me either) for quite a few monthes. I have more stipulations then you. IF it has serious paint or bodywork or over or near 100,000 miles it should be priced accordingly.

The nicer ones I have found in the 50,000 or so (give or take) mileage range with no bodywork and everything works push around 5 figures. If that is the best I can do I am pondering making it $12,000 and getting back into a 2004 GTO.

Guest BCAOffice

Thanks, Deltawinger.....I'd like something nicer & she has wheels from an earlier year Reatta. I do appreciate the effort!

Mike

Mike and Nancy, have you talked to Barney Eaton?

Because we have found another Reatta, we are offering our Blue/ Blue Reatta coupe for sale. It has 16 way seats, CD player, Blue side molding, and white pinstripe. There were 55 Maui Blue coupes built in 1991 and there were only 2 made with this color combination and options. NO sunroof.

This car won BCA Gold Senior at the 2004 Buick national meet in Plano TX

The car is in near perfect condition, It was purchased in Seattle, then the owner moved to Phoenix and now it is in Texas......it is rust free.

Present mileage is 87,464

The price is $6,500 and I can send more detailed information and photos to anyone interested. If it does not sell soon, it will be taken off the market.

Barney@texas.net 512-869-5114

<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>Attached Thumbnails</legend> 35781d1251853018t-1991-maui-blue-reatta-coupe-1991blue3.jpg 35782d1251853018t-1991-maui-blue-reatta-coupe-img_0447_2.jpg

</fieldset>

Guest BCAOffice

Hi Lamar......Barney & i have talked about his car, but I'm not a fan of the 16 way power seats. Since I'm not finding what I want, I may have to reconsider my position. what's the info on the black '93 Riv that you pictured? There is a friend of mine here in the Central Ohio Chapter that is looking for a nice Riv.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Mike