Looking for the build sheet

Guest Dans 77 Limited

Guest Dans 77 Limited

The saga of the 67 Skylark post car continues. This car has been a rollercoaster ride . The beginning of the summer she wanted to unload it, now it " Must be put back to original". By the way that is a direct quote. This would be a whole lot easier if I could find the build sheet. I mean Im getting some good info (Like finding out what kind of radio it came with by looking at the antenna. I never would have thought of that). But now she wants to know more . So not being much of a numbers matching kind of guy myself ...... I have no idea where the build sheet would be on the Skylark. But Im willing to bet I can find out here !;)

Thanks

Dan

Guest Dans 77 Limited

Thanks Roberta. I wasnt sure , I know with Mopars (A former sickness) you could usually find them in the seats. I had also heard about on top of the tank , but the rest I didnt know . Thats why you always go to the experts:D The car does appear to have had some sort of "restoration" years back. New front fenders , BC/CC paint, some wrinkles taken out of the front end and the front seat was reupholstered (wrong , but reupholstered) so the build sheet may be gone. But its at least worth taking a look.

Thanks again

Dan