A "what is it" CL listing

Reattatude

$1200 - 88buick,reatta,runs&looks,beautiful,great,condition&sporty&fun........

Seller said they took the pics of the car 10 years ago at a lake.

Aren't these stock photos from Buick?

Notice the seats in the two pics. Said car has leather, not suede

but those are early 88 seats in the right side pic, but not the left

side. Maybe this car is a buy, maybe not - if you are up in Wis. and

interested check it out and report back.

Guest Richard D

The bottom two are Buick pictures, if you look carefully you can see it has a fake licence plate and the top two are of different cars as noted one has suede bolsters the other does not. Doesn't smell too good.

If I have the chance I will see how close the car is to me. The area code is the same as mine but covers a fairly large area. I would say those are stock posed photos. Wisconsin cars are supposed to have a front plate, not that the law is observed 100%, or the car has moved in it's lifetime. The mixing of the photos doesn't make sense unless the real photos would kill the interest. The low cost and availability of digital cameras would seem to make actual photos easier than finding stock ones?

If I have the chance I will see how close the car is to me.

Well pls take caution if you decide to see it in person.

Knowing whats been posted here to date, this could be one of those CL scams to lure unsuspecting into a vacant lot or something.

I tried the phone number (twice) and it wouldn't go through?? The number comes back to a person named Adam and two different addresses (apartments) in Watertown, WI. I do have relatives there, but it's too far away for a casual drive to check it out. Maybe one of our own in southern WI can to give it a try?

Guest THEHKP7M13

That interior looks brand new. Also I would say the 2 bottom pics are from Buick back in the day. APPROACH THIS ONE CAUTIOUSLY. Seems too good of a deal on for $1,200 with an interior tat clean.