1967 Skylark

Guest Dwane

Guest Dwane

Help I am new to this forum. I am looking for a replacement engine, I think it is a 300 ci. cast iron block. Anybody know where there is a good motor? Thanks in advance.

:rolleyes:Hi welcome to our form. I'm sure you will find a lot of help on this forum as I do. Well to answer your request that motor is getting hard to find but can be found first off we need to know where you are located and maybe we get you some advice. I know up here in Massachusetts there are still some around in the boneyard so let's know where you're at and maybe we can help.

Have a great Buick day

buke

Guest Dwane

Hi and thanks,

I am located in Gig Harbor Wa. and I can't find any thing close to a 67 cast iron block in the wrecking yards around here.

Hiwell you might want to rebuild your block parts all available if there are no holes are cracks. It's not too hard of a job and you might be able build it into a 400 with power. I did this with the 1979 Firebird and got all my parts from advanced auto parts. It worked out well and it was lots of fun for a winter project. Good luck.

buke

have a great Buick day