private messages

Guest 1930

Has anyone figured out how to send a P.M yet, is there an easy way. I am also wondering why it says off to the side under the heading of private messages ....unread 212, total 389, I dont think I have any unread messagesand know I dont have 212 of them unread, the 212 is also in bold lettering. Thanks

I have been able to send private messages, but I do not know if the person got them. I clicked on their name and then "send private message". I also have a ton of so-called "unread" messages that I thought I had read. I will send you one right now to see if it works.

I got three messages last night from Keiser, no frills and 1939 Buick, I guess the biggest issue is figuring out how to mark all those 212 that I have read as read instead of unread. I read the post started by Keiser but have no idea what you guys are talking about, its not worth getting frustrated over cause as soon as I finally figure out this they will prob. be changing it again anyway so thanks for all your inputs though.

I wanted to make sure I dont sound too sarcastic, I am gratefull to have this forum and all the great people I have met. Dont care so much how often they change things just worried that other people get frustrated when they do and hate to see someone drop off because of it.

Edited by 1930 (see edit history)