A handful of Reattas

gr8scott

Not on Craigslist is a 1991 White/Tan with 155,000 miles at a used car dealer located in bee-u-ti-ful downtown Van Nuys. Paint seems original and in good condition, interior is OK The dash has a small rip/hole and the interior looks like it has some sun fade (and the carpet has ground in dirt). All four wheels are terribly discolored (especially the center hubs). First asked $4,000, and now asking $3,800. It has been on the dealer's lot for six weeks. Didn't get a chance to turn the engine over.

Guest corey wasut

In my area you would be lucky to find ONE reatta for sale all year,if at all,i would not mind buying a car that needs a lot of help and doing a 3.8/supercharged transplant.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: corey wasut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In my area you would be lucky to find ONE reatta for sale all year,if at all,i would not mind buying a car that needs a lot of help and doing a 3.8/supercharged transplant. </div></div>Please add your "area" to your profile so we know where you are talking about.

Guest corey wasut

Added my area to my profile(Rocky Mountain House Alberta Canada),now you can all google it and know why a Reatta is so rare around here,we are a huge oilpatch/ranching comunity so Trucks are the name of the game! The local GM dealer here which sells the full GM line said he only sold one Reatta ever,and the owner still has it (his sales are over 75% trucks.)

Guest Reatta1

Nice find, but if you check the ads, there are only four cars since some are listed more than once.