Retaliation for Sept 11th.

I have it on fairly reliable authority that it is our plan to capture Osama bin Laden and bring him back to the United States. We will then not seek the death penalty or prison time, rather he will be given a sex change operation and returned to the Taliban in Afghanistan as a <B>WOMAN.</B> cool.gif" border="0<P>Now that would be real justice in action. grin.gif" border="0

Guest BruceW

The thought I have had since September 11 has been, upon catching Osama Bum Laden, they should handcuff his ankle to a 100 pound cement block and drop him off alone at a street corner in Times Square. I have no doubt justice would be swift. wink.gif" border="0

Here's the best treatment for osama I've heard: When they're done with his body, have it cremated, mix the ashes in with porcelin and have American Standard make a new toilet for the woman's restroom at Yankee stadium.

Why is it that I (the closet liberal on the forum) think that he and we would be better served if he were chained to a tv and forced to watch all of Hillary Clinton's speaches ad nauseum? tongue.gif" border="0rolleyes.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0<P>Seriously, I hope the man has the longest life medically achievable. Preferably located somewhere in a pork processing plant. No comfort, no sympathy, no freedom, of course. <P>By the way, did they ever perfect that beard/hair loss technique that the CIA was going to hit Castro with? I think we have an excellant candidate for it! tongue.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

It deeply troubles me that all you non-New Yorkers (and those of you against the Fool, too) continue to hassle us. I don't think that listening to me go on, and on, and on, and on, etc. is cruel and inhuman punishment. And I'm certainly surprised at Mr. @Moon, who no one thought was a closet liberal (he's way too openly liberal), making dispararging remarks about me!<P>As soon as we clear out those Taliban terriorists from Afghanistan, I plan to organize a female Senate junket (at tax payer expense, of course) to Kabul and other Afghan cities to determine how our country can help bring their women out of the stone age. And what's up with you Ms. JanK, agreeing with Mr. @Moon that my speeches are ad nauseum? So much for sisterhood! frown.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0confused.gif" border="0