Woodward Dream Cruise 2009

Guest TC42-MRP

Guest TC42-MRP

Just wondering if any of the Michigan TCs or near by owners will be attending the Woodward Dream Cruise Aug. 15, 2009. My goal is to get mine back to running condition before the event. Enjoy the drive with my wife, having the wind in our hair and share the cruise with all the other classic, muscle, etc. cars that will be present.

Info below for the event:

http://www.woodwarddreamcruise.com/faq.php

We have ours out at the Woodward Dream Cruise every year. I've only seen one other there in all the years I've been going. I have heard that there have been some others though.

I just emailed Ted Morningstar to get more information about the Auburn Hills trip. Do you have any more information about times and places available?

- Steve

89/yellow/ginger/tan/8v/early build

Guest tcstroud

Was the car you saw a 16V yellow and Tan with a Car seat in the passanger side. I have MIne at the Woodward, Downriver and Telegraph cruise every year!! I did not know about the gathering at the museum, but I will be in Florida on vacation that weekend.

Tom

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cowancom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right now we have between 20-25 T/C's and owners coming to Auburn Hills for the 20th celebration at the Chrysler Museum. The dates are May 15th thru 17th.... </div></div>

frown.gif I have a concert I have to play for....and guess what our concert date is... Sat. May 16th. Anybody know a bass guitar player that can take my place?!?!!? grin.gif

Maybe we'll see if we can make it a day-trip on Sunday...hmmmm...

Also - I went to pentrident.com to grab that info. I mailed off the form to Ted today and I also shot him an email to get more detailed info in case the form gets delayed in the mail. I won't be around that whole weekend, but I'm going to see if I can swing by on Saturday at some point. Not sure about the Museum on Friday yet.

My car hasn't been woken up from winter storage yet and the first thing I need to do this spring is get a new accumulator put on. I've ordered it, so now I just wait until it gets here.

Guest TC42-MRP

Cowancom,

Thanks for all the info. I will try and get my TC up and running. Would love to join you and your group for your event here in Michigan. Will try to get my TC purring for that date. If not, will hopefully see all that will be attending WDC09.

I'm in the same boat. I'm waiting on a new billet fuel rail and injectors before I can start for Michigan. My origional fuel rail decided 20 years was time to rust through on the bottom. I would like to NOT have a winnie roast on the way. Hope to see you there with or without your car.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TC42-MRP

How did the event go May15-17 in Michigan at the Chrysler Museum? Wasn't able to get out to see all the other beautiful TCs. If there is any photos of the event I would love to see them plus I'm sure the other members would as well.