You Guys Rock

chipcross

While changing my oil a couple of weeks ago, I noticed the infamous gooey stuff dripped on various hoses underneath the coil pack. Went on this forum and looked up "gooey" and found the problem (yes, even using non-technical terms can result in the right answer here!) Looked up how to change the ICM and coil pack on Ronnie's site and I just saved myself several hundred dollars in repairs! Thank you!

I know it may get tedious to have to answer the same types of questions, but I just want to encourage the experts here that you ARE appreciated.

Finally, I just received the following post script at the end of an email from a fellow pastor. I might start using it on all my emails, as it is so true!

DISCLAIMER:

"Without the benefit of paralinguistic cues such as gesture, emphasis, and intonation, it can be difficult to convey emotion and tone over electronic mail (e-mail). Five experiments suggest that this limitation is often underappreciated, such that people tend to believe that they can communicate over e-mail more effectively than they actually can. Studies 4 and 5 further suggest that this overconfidence is born of egocentrism, the inherent difficulty of detaching oneself from one’s own perspective when evaluating the perspective of someone else. Because e-mail communicators “hear” a statement differently depending on whether they intend to be, say, sarcastic or funny, it can be difficult to appreciate that their electronic audience may not." (Kruger, Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 2005, Vol. 89, No. 6, 925–936)

You have been duly warned, and my e-mail has been delivered to your inbox. Good luck.

Guest CL_Reatta

This is one great forum made up of the greatest people that use the internet. This is probably one of the best forums out there. I know I would know most of the things I do if it was not for the people here.

Guest THEHKP7M13

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CL_Reatta</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is one great forum made up of the greatest people that use the internet. This is probably one of the best forums out there. I know I would know most of the things I do if it was not for the people here. </div></div>

+1

Guest wally888

I have owned 6 Reattas since approx. 1995. Sometimes 2 at a time. The combined prices I paid is not much larger than the combined sold prices thanks to those here. I have saved literally thousands of dollars on repairs, had cars w/ few problems and driven a nice coupe or convertible almost free for 13 years.

Wonder what the average person spends on cars in 13 years?

How much have I really saved?

Could not have accomplished this w/o the help of many here!

Thanks to all!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wally888</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Could not have accomplished this w/o the help of many here!

Thanks to all!! </div></div>

Amen to that. smile.gif

I agree with VVega. Amazing that you found it with the search option. I can make it work, but it is time consuming. I also wish to express my gratitude to the many experts here.

Guest crtnrds

I also would like to thank everyone on this site for all their help. Although I only visit from time to time I ALWAYS learn something & I'm sure I wouldn't own a Reatta (actually 4 right now) without your help.