Water Pump wrench

Does anyone have an original water pump wrench for a four cylinder DB? I'd like to see pics of one and/or buy one. I have one for a DA that is a stamped wrench, no markings on it at all. I'm thinking of haveing some made, they would be laser cut. Any interest? It also fits Chryslers, maybe Desotos too. I also have one that is forged, says "DDL124" on it. It measures 1 1/4 and is rather thin as wrenches go. Anyone know what it fits?

Guest imported_Terry  kean

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nearchoclatetown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone have an original water pump wrench for a four cylinder DB? I'd like to see pics of one and/or buy one. I have one for a DA that is a stamped wrench, no markings on it at all. I'm thinking of haveing some made, they would be laser cut. Any interest? It also fits Chryslers, maybe Desotos too. I also have one that is forged, says "DDL124" on it. It measures 1 1/4 and is rather thin as wrenches go. Anyone know what it fits? </div></div>

I would go in on the DA water pump wrench if you should get enough response to make it worthwhile. Thanks, Terry

Guest John1918

I needed one for my Vic 6 and found a gas bottle spanner fitted perfectly. I picked one up for a dollar at a swap meet and ground down the outside till I could rotate it one hex, = 1/6 turn in the confined space. There's always lots of spanners of all shapes and sizes at a swap meet. John

Guest imouttahere

I have an original factory-issue DB water pump wrench. Do you need to see a picture of it or something?

• 1 month later...

I had some DA water pump wrenches made, they are laser cut. They are the same shape and thickness as original wrench. I can sell them for $15, which includes shipping. I know they also fit several years of Chrysler, perhaps DeSotos too. The Victory moved out of my neighborhood, so I don't know if they are the same. A PM will work.