Wachya bringin to Hershey?

Terry Bond

Just thought it would be neat to have a little peak at whats in your trailers - might just save some walking time - anybody got any early automotive related sheet music unusual early spark plugs, or old time counter-top garage display items from the teens or twenties??? Let me know and I'll see you early. I'll have the usual small dose of early T parts, some misc literature and some early automobilia. Stop by and say hi! Terry, WWA 26-27 - and hey everybody-<P>DONT FORGET TO BRING YOUR RED-WHITE & BLUE to proudly display!!!!

On Saturday the 13th we can be found in Class 27A, with our 1954 Volkswagen Beetle Convertible--any other prior day from Weds the 10th until then, we'll be "somewhere in the flea market!"

I will again be with my friend this year who always brings a very empressive selection of original, and often very rare, Model A Ford accessories and parts. We will be in Chocolate Field CF45. He was in Yellow Field last year and before that many years in Green Field. Stop in and say Hello!

Guest Eric Maxwell

We are bringing Tires. Oh and also tires.<BR>Some small, some big, but mostly black tires. Although we finally have our all white(you guessed it) tires.<BR>We will be in our usual spots. C2E 57-81<P>Hope to see you all there!