Hershey Maps Online!

Well, its a good attempt - however the White Field map is incorrect. Row WWA (the back row up against the hill) has been left off of the map. <BR>Terry

Terry,<P>Nelson Neff send me the maps. They are the same ones that are being distributed.<P>If something is amiss can you get me or arrange to get me a more current map?<P>Peter

Yup, the white field map I received in the mail is exactly like the one on the web site too - however row WWA is left off - thats where my spaces are! WWA 26-27. My contacts in Hershey Region confirmed that row was inadvertently omitted when the maps were produced/distributed, so Im kinda surprised they are still using that "damaged"<BR>map. I hope they have had a chance to correct the program prior to it being printed.<BR>Terry

I'm surprised the lemon field showed up at all!!<P>Been coming to Hershey since 1969 with a great deal of enthusiasim, not so this year. Dread the weather conditions that will be typical and virtually shutdown the lemon. Was by the mess a short time ago and see no improvements to roads within the field. mad.gif" border="0

I can't complain much about Yellow Field last year.. Although it was truely crap.. we sold just about the entire truckload of original Model A accessories and parts we came with by Friday morning... a very good $$ year at least for us. But I know that was an exception compared to most vendors.<BR>Waiting to see what its like this year.

Keep your chin up Chuck! Things have to get better this year for you Yellow Field vendors. If you get the chance to stop by and say hello again this year, remember to wipe your feet before coming on the black top. grin.gif" border="0 <P>Glad to see Nelson Neff pulled through in helping here Peter. He's one fine guy that can be counted on! smile.gif" border="0 <P> Rick

Thanks also from this end for Nelson - he answered my ? about the missing row on the map. He and Mary do a lot for AACA as well as Hershey Region!<BR>Terry