Adding to the fleet

BUKE

Hi everybody. Well tomorrow been Wednesday I get to leave this Massachusetts snow storm and drive on down to Florida in hopes of buying a 72 Skylark and bring her home. She will look good set next to my 94 roadmaster estate wagon, 1983 Riviera, and my baby 1940 century. I really hope that it's springtime in Massachusetts when I get back. I've got that springtime bug to dust off and take them all for right.

Have a great BUICK day

Frank

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys and girls. Just got back from a trip to the weather was beautiful not like home. Well I was just a little disappointed in the Skylark it was not as good nice as it looked in the pictures. But I did buy a decent price I thought I got a steal anyway. Now all I have to do is down and pick her up and bring her home. She will be looking good in the garage with my others and maybe I get some time later on in the year to work on looking forward to it. I decided to take the 92 roadmaster station wagon by Costello and ride to pick her up and have a nice trip hopefully. I did take some pictures of her and hope to put on the site is as I figure out how to do it. I also found sitting in his drives a 1934 on restored Buick special to door with a trunk back. Bodies in real good shape no rust just scratches from tools and stuff laying around the garage I guess I'll post them to when I find out how to. Have a great BUICK day

Frank