Jump to content

What's the name/ number of that part??? 74 Regal

Dandy Dave

Recommended Posts

I have a friend with a 1974 Buick Regal 2 door. The left rear has a plastic/ rubber piece that goes from the top of the fender, around the tail light, and stops down in the bumper area. What is the proper name/ part number. I need to help him get one. Also, if someone has one out there availible, or knows where to get one, please let me know. His is missing. Thanks, smile.gif Dandy Dave!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...