Is this indiciative of TC's values??

Guest MiamiTVR

By the time you add a hardtop, correct wheels and the interior repair it is not nearly so much of a bargain as that yellow 91 with fewer miles just down the road in San Fran with an asking price $3,200 and what sounded like a pampered history.

Maybe I need to move...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MiamiTVR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">By the time you add a hardtop, correct wheels and the interior repair it is not nearly so much of a bargain as that yellow 91 with fewer miles just down the road in San Fran with an asking price $3,200 and what sounded like a pampered history.

Maybe I need to move... </div></div>

Or maybe just factor in $1800. to the purchase price of a west coast TC to get one home? So many TC's out here for sale... There is a creampuff 90 16V white/Ginger local to me I have driven twice. We are still a couple thou apart on price and the Wifey is not real excited about another TC. At *least* she tollerates my sickness...

I tried calling the guy but he never answered or returned my call.I've seen a number of hardtops around so that wouldn't be to hard to replace. And with the ginger seats on ebay right now you could have a pretty nice set up for $2200-2500 minus the stock wheels... Oh well, my garage is full anyway. It would have been cool to show up at our local car show with 4 out of the 5 available colors.. smile.gif (White,Yellow,Burgundy and then Red)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest David Simons

my check engine light came on the other day. I cycled my ignition and got one long flash and three quick one's. Does anybody know what the diagnosis is fot that code.

thanks,

David