Car for Wedding

PremierEvents

Hello, my name is Melissa & I am a Wedding Consultant.

I am hoping beyond hope that their is someone who can help me.

I have clients getting married on Sept. 13th & their wedding day transportation fell through at the last minute. They are a very nice couple with a family and can not afford a limo that costs $400.

I am looking for a kind soul who is in the Franklin, PA area that wouldn't mind doing this favor for a loving couple to make their special day even better.

All we really need is a beautiful car & the owner to drive the couple from their church in Rocky Grove to the Elks in Franklin, about 2 miles.

That's it! Of course we need the owner of the car to drive it due to insurance reasons, but all they're really doing is giving this couple a ride in their car for 2 miles.

Thought this would be a great place to start & get the word out. Just reply or email me premiereventplanning@yahoo.com & let me know how much you'd charge.

Thank You SO Much!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: andreson2304</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi,

This is andreson.I had Toyota corolla car I can give you the car but you should return my car with in one day.As i am a business man I use to travel to various places every day.So i can give you car for one day.And i will send my driver too.</div></div>

That's hilarious!

Yes!, Happy B day Mike. Chances are you did not notice the couple in the back seat of that Corvair because they were...uh.. blush.gif .oh... lying down, Yea, that's it, wink.gif lying down..There's a lot of room in there for them to lie down. laugh.gif

JD