window sticker reproductions

Guest daveagain909

Guest weewilly

I am looking for a scanned copy of a good original Monroney sticker as labeled in the auto industry, (or simply a window sticker), in color for a 1990 Reatta Coupe and eventually all years of the Reatta production. My intent is to make an exact(as possible)facsimely or reproduction window sticker, 10 x 12 inch for my car and eventually available to other members of the Reatta forum. These windows stickers will have the Owners Vin#, priced options, color, total price, ETC for any Reatta.

In order to do this I will need one scanned copy of all years, coupe and convertibles to start with. Any one who has a pristine original please let me know.....

Guest weewilly

I have sent a email to (window sticker reproductions) but when I try to look up my car it comes back with no data on the 1990 reatta. hopefully they will get back with me. I looked at the copies out on reatta.net and the quality is not there. Again I am hoping someone out there has a premo original that I can get a scan of ? Then I can make them for me and the group. PLEASE LOOK AROUND?

Guest weewilly

Frank, I ordered one from Triple A enterprises today, $35.00 with a $2.00 shipping charge. How does yours look? Is there any color in the originals/reproductions? does anyone know? I was looking at the copy on reatta.net and do not see any color. ahope it is what I wanted.

Guest hobbyman

Mine is a dark blue border with the appropriate colors for the buick emblem at the top. The field containing the standard features is a real light blue, while the EPA section is a darker blue. Mine also has an addendum to the right for dealer added options. Mine looks pretty good, but I don't have any way to scan it. Let me know if I can be of any help.