Vacation???

I'm here, though my budget (and time) for working on my lincoln seems to have been suspended until after my wedding next month... but soon after the waterpumps will be pulled off and sent out for rebuilding (I have a leak from the passengers side pump that's downright embarrassing)

Yes indeed,,I'm here, the spousal unit took off for Florida to take care of an elderly Aunt, leaving me to fend for myself and the two dogs. So far we haven't starved to death or burnt anything down.

Working away on the LC and hopefully will finish up the paint on the rear axle assembly today, then I can assemble it all tomorrow. Next up is the finish coat of paint on the frame and top bows. Then back to the body for the final finish work before paint.

Tom

In the northwest, we're molding in the rain, so haven't been able to drive much as the Lincoln isn't water tight yet. Finally got water pumps and need to take the radiator in while I rebuild the ignition system. Also need to reassemble the dash and find some serpentine belt tensioners and idler pulleys. Optimistically on the road again in a month or two.

Abe