Can a Reatta pull a boat?

FlyByNite

That's just the way large boats are transported, you won't see dual axels at the front of many trailers. This is Super Reatta. To get it home and into the pond for bluegill fishing.<BR>Come on now, it took me several hours and a few more beers to get the driver to drop the trailer and pull the tractor out of frame.<p>[ 07-22-2002: Message edited by: FlyByNite ]

I have a 91 coupe. I added a tranny cooler and a class II receiver hitch and tow a 3500 lbs. sailboat. I also towed the rig from Boston to Tampa, FL via 81. Large low profile tires included are 225 x 55/16 H rated.

Well there are no hills to cross between Boston and Tamps. Vas ist los "81" ? I-95 to I-4 at Daytona.<P>ps think I'd prefer the boat's engine in front of the axles also but the wind drag would be horrendous.<P>Where are the mirrors ?

I-81 is through the mountains of PA, VA, NC, then I-85 through SC, GA and then onto I-75 to Tampa, FL. The normal Reatta side view mirrows were fine. Remember, I was not towing a "box" but a 22 ft. sailboat wiuth gear, etc, total GVW 3500+ lbs..