new tc pic's / side pipes

Guest REDMAN

WAY TO GO ,MIKE . NEXT ARE WHITE MUD FLAPS ,looking more like an okie car all the time . real cool

MikeKey, I too spend countless hours on customizing my cars (TC's included) most of my time is spent on the pieces that make it go faster, corner faster, or stop shorter cool.gif So I respect the work you've done cool.gif Cars are a labor of love for me, I suspect they are for you as well. Laker game was on this evening, but instead of watching the local team play in the conference finals, I was making some adjustments to my convertable top smirk.gif It's always been that way for me...

Alan

TCFan, you got somethin against mud flaps, helps keep all that red soil off your car!! Just don't be hangin anything from your trailer hitch. Sorry bout that redman, but I'm from Enid myself.

Workin on the tc and not watchin your lakers, isn't that blasfemy or something? Don't you have a tv in the garage?

Oh well at least your top got adjusted!!! lol

Guest REDMAN

these guys that are not in okla dont know about the red earth we have . i just counted and have over ten vehicles [thats all the toes i have] and none of thim are bone stock am now putting a set of mags on my T C ,looking great , i do have white mud flaps on my lil auburn rdster ,and white walls on most all of them . got to live the good life .

10 years in Northwest Louisiana means I have lots of experience with that red mud. I also have lots of experience cleaning the 'luv bugs' off the front of cars!

Cars down that way do rust out but it is from red mud stuck where the tires put it unless diligent owners clean it off after driving in rainy weather. The 'Red River' gets its name from the red clay soil it runs through that gets washed away.