Finally bought my 1990 Reatta!

Guest A 3-D Event

Guest A_3-D_Event

I'm so excited to announce that I purchased a 1990 Buick Reatta today. It's in pretty good shape. Has 130K on it and the engine purrs like a kitten. Took it for a spin and it was fun. The dash gauges work on & off but I already knew that before driving it. I found a place on-line to fix that problem. Everything works and the interior is burgundy & in perfect condition. The car has been garaged and well taken care of.

Here are some pics if you want to see her...

Reatta Reatta

I'm going to take it to the body shop next week and talk to my paint guy to see if he can do some touch-ups. It doesn't need much and for $2800 its a bargin.

What do ya think of her?

Christa

Guest MauiWowee

Welcome. Nice looking coupe. You can get help here for any problems you might have. Please send your car's vin, options (sunroof, 16 way seats, CD player) and interior/exterior colors to Barney for the Reatta data base. Here is your car for others to see....... cool.gif

DSCF1460.jpg

Guest A_3-D_Event

Thanks everyone.

Yeah, like that snow in the pic? I'm starting to wonder where I live. The snow is about 2 ft. on the flat and the roads are full of pot holes big/deep enough to flatten tires.

Currently our weather has switched from 10* to now 32* and raining. UCK!

This is hampering my cruise I want to go on with the car to the body shop.

I really enjoy reading all the useful info on Reatta's here and know this forum will come in handy.

Hope to get to know you all better. See ya around the forum. smile.gif Christa

Hey Christa, welcome to the forum! That is the same color combo as mine. I am not crazy about the interior color but the quality of the car more than makes up for it. I am not going to lie but when I see a beautiful red Reatta my mouth waters smile.gif

Guest 68vwdubb

Hello,

Congrats on your purchase!! Your reatta looks great!! Did you pick it up from a Fox Dealership? I saw one advertised a little bit ago in the Auto & RV weekly book. Just wondering. Kickin myself for not going to look!! Nice find!

Congrats on the excellent deal, Christa!

Be sure to apply for membership to the BCA, and BCA/Reatta division! Feel free to use my BCA member # as your BCA sponsor, on the BCA membership form!

And, maybe we'll see 'ya at the 2008 BCA National show, in Flint for GM's 100th anniversary!

I have a white/burgandy parts car here at the farm, if you need anything, send me a PM, and I'll see if I can help.

Happy Motoring!

Guest A_3-D_Event

68vwdubb,

I called on the car at Fox but it was gone before I could get there! It was Red w/tan int. with 107K, in about the same shape. I'm fond of white cars and I have a lead foot and when I did have a red sporty I got tickets! I hope I have better luck driving this white car then the last white one as I hit more deer with it than any car I've owned. Then again I've thinned out the herd in West MI so it should be a better. wink.gif