Free labor

D-a-n-i-e-l

Any one here in the DC area? I am here for a military school and have nothing to do with my weekends. I have worked on a car or two and am having withdrawls from my own Reatta. Pluss it would be cool to meet up with people from the forum. All you have to do is provide the tools and place to do the work (wich even a shade tree would work as far as I am concerned).

My other options are to waste the weekends watching the tube or wasting money on things to fill the time. Any way like I said free labor!!!

What can I say, a cold beer and a wrench are a better match for my weekends of being stranded here than a shot of wiskey and a bunch of hot flirtatious twenty something girls. Pluss Uncle Sam doen not pay enough to keep me in a "decent" night club around here.

Any one think I am crazy yet?

I just may be.

Let me expand the offer to the Baltimore area.

Guest steakneggs

I live in Frederick County MD, about 50 miles north of DC. I am currently converting my 88 over to conventional brakes and need to pull the unit back off to remove some shims and can't get motivated to contort my decrepit carcass under that dash again. Plus it has to be done outside due to the size of Reatta doors and its in the low 40s with gale winds today. Come participate in this pioneering event! Call George @ 301-371-4034 Read my forum stuff. Steak. Also bring a couple of those twentysomethings.

Someday you're going to look back at all that free time and available willing beautiful chicks and kick yourself into the next county. At 67, I well remember some of many "regrets" I have! Carp that old deum!! There are many better things to be under than a car!!