Some one tell them.

jonlabree

This "coolparts" guy has been selling parts for a "friend" for several years. It makes a good story for a while, but why doesn't the friend get a computer?

The other problem with "coolparts" is his shipping. I purchased 5 different seat skins from him, 2 were headrest covers. His shipping charges are on the high side and he would not combine shipping although all five were closing at the same time.

I received five boxes with one part in each. They were as advertised. I repacked all five into 2 boxes.

Which he (or his friend) could have done from the beginning and saved me around $30.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barney Eaton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This "coolparts" guy has been selling parts for a "friend" for several years. It makes a good story for a while, but why doesn't the friend get a computer?

The other problem with "coolparts" is his shipping. I purchased 5 different seat skins from him, 2 were headrest covers. His shipping charges are on the high side and he would not combine shipping although all five were closing at the same time.

I received five boxes with one part in each. They were as advertised. I repacked all five into 2 boxes.

Which he (or his friend) could have done from the beginning and saved me around $30.

</div></div>

its easier to just send somebody some pix and info than to do it yourself. Also, if you look at the boxes, each one should be labled as to whats in it, because he just takes a pic, wraps it up, and sends the pictures to his 'buddy'.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 63viking</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How can you be so sure that's how he does it?????</div></div>

Because, if you look at his pictures, you can see boxes labeled "reatta blue seatbelt" and "allante dr mirror"

I noticed the name "coolparts" guy, I won a set of visors on ebay for my 88 and never got them (he wanted a personal check for them)...this was over 2 months ago, he said he w shipped them after that he stopped answering my emails. I j got another msg from him saying that he found the visors and he would now ship them...that was over a week ago and I still haven't gotten them. I don't think I'll deal with him again. And yes his shipping charges were a little high.

Some time ago I posted about the wonderful Coolparts eBay team. I had sent them my USPS MO, but no vent window. After much frustration and emails, the pair had an Allante for sale on eBay with a phone number. Phoned the seller in Kentucky and after several phone calls, received my vent window. He was very nice on the phone, but it took over two months.

Summary: No PayPal, no deal. Personally, I would never deal with these guys again. But it all worked out.