90 TC 16V 5spd on ebay

89TC-16V

I searched 6 different ways and didn't find it. I'm gonna try again. Gimmie a # in case my search comes up blank. Tks, Lou ~ ~ I FOUND IT ~ ~ I FOUND IT ~ ~ all I had to do was pay attention to what I was doing

*** Hey guys,it is a very nice Maserati but is not real low miles unless you consider 7500 miles a year real low.

***Lou, it was hiding from you.Uh oh, LOU is looking for me, I better hide! You sure you found it? It was hid pretty good in the Lebaron section! I think your top may be coming to Asheville on wednesday this coming week.

*** 89TC-16V where you been with award winning 5 speed in like NICE cond. going for $5500? Oh yea I forgot you got to that white one before I got there. ha ha And I don't want no fighting between you and you know lou, I mean Who! Now that is funny, I don't care who you are. Also 89tc would you please call me when you think 1 of the 5 speeds you find is about $100 to much? I will send you $250 just for your trouble.

*** Lets have a friendly wager and bet it gets higher than $6500? That is the # I say it beats. Whats everyones #? I want Rick Diogo's guess of what he thinks it will bring? I hope it is higher than my guestimate. Cmon what is everybody's guess. Closest guess gets one of those little plastic caps that are always missing from the ends of the chrome trim. Ok make it two of them both sides. Now that is a serious bet.

*** Sorry for the tounge and cheek guys but it is definitely all in fun and I have been traveling all day in a airplane stuck in the middle seat and the ones that know me, I was getting a little giddy closed up like that. So thanks for letting me purge before I put my head down on a pillow in the finest Resort in the free world. THE GROVE PARK INN for those who don't know, in Asheville NC.

***Mad Bo, sorry I left you out of the foray, but you were so nice with your post on my WOO WOO story, I couldn't think of anything to get you with, oh yea, I could put all the parts you are getting in the back seat of this Lebaron, Dang, that is right, this Lebaron don't have no back seat. Ok I could put them in the trunk and put the top caddy in the front seat. Yea that will work. I should have put into the ad that for the BUY IT NOW price, you could load up all the parts you needed if they would fit in the car. Seriously, if anybody has any questions about the car, call me or email me. It is a very special one! More to come. Thanks, Jasper 256-777-0844 mishunaire@aol.com

Dang it Tim, you sliiped in there while I was writing that disertation. Now I have to come up for something to get you with. YES SIR, YES SIR, how late can we go Saturday? Boy what a weekend I am going to be running from morning to night. Will call you and coordinate. You think they will realize who's it is? Jasper

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mad_Bohemian</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know... just what I've been lookin' for too. A 16 valve 5 speed (wiping drool from corner of mouth..) if I hadn't spent so much on parts lately I might have had enough for a reasonable bid.. (wink wink nudge nudge) laugh.gif </div></div>

We take payments, OLE BUD, I mean Ole Mad. ha ha

Jasper says tell em he sade HEY!

PS you know there is a 3.75% discount for Maserati Brethren. ha ha Now that is funny, I don't care lou,I mean who you are. hahaahahahahahahahahahah

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 89TC-16V</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bet its removed prior the the auction coming to a close </div></div>

That is a good bet, but only if it is sold prior. If it is pulled, it is gone is my bet. Still say at least $6,500 and that would be steal of a lifetime. Let's hear it, what is every body's guess? Jasper is Tired Puppy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cowancom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Must have been AFTER you guys got done. When I drove it, it DROVE like the $500 Maserati! </div></div>

You are right Tim, it ran like Doo Doo not to be confused with WOO WOO< that is another story. ha ha It always ran OK but nothing to write home about. Not like the Yellow Rose of 16 valves that is on Ebay right now. I am hoping you all will remember the guy in the Movie "Ferris Buelers Day Off". Well in that wonderful movie that most of us guys mainly dreamed about driving that Ferarri like these two parking attendants were driving the car over hills with air showing underneath the car, and having the time of their & most of our lives. Well I have a 42 year old Brother that thinks he is 16 and I handed the keys to him and said go out and blow the soot out of this Maserati, thinking I would not be getting anything but keys back. Well he drove it for a few days and when he brought it back it would flat Fly. Burn rubber through the rpms all the way thru third and bark em in 4th. Most people that know me, know that car as the $50 RED MASSERATI, that Tim found for me and I have threatened to cut him a few times over me buying that uh well I don't want to cuss on this here forum so I will leave it at that. I want everybody to know that the Yellow Rose never hadhim behind the wheel so no worries and she is very fast but we don't run her like that. She will amaze you but that RED 50 dollar car was something else. It has moved on to another home now. So Tim that is what Alan is speaking of. Rick said the yellow car was faster, he worked on that one. ha ha Alan says the red one was faster, and as much as I usually agree with anything Rick tells me about these cars, I have to give the big nod to Alan on this, but I think that is only because Rick did not have much time in the red one and his DAD was with him. Now son, no sense in driving that way. ha ha Manny, I am only kidding, I really think he would be like faster faster!. That thing was WICKED! It did not even have the updated computer on it. I was scared of I put the computer on it, I would like it too much and have to keep it, and that color was not my cup of tea. If I would had kept that one I was going to have to change the color and everybody was going to throw something at me. Heavy! I will definately take 89TV-16V's bet on the yellow car not being ended early. It is doing well and other than someone instant purchasing it, it will be on to the end. So it is buyable, don't wait till the last minute. Bid often, but just bid. thanks, Jasper

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TwinCamFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess you didn't get a chance to drive his red 16v car then Tim cool.gif That one is the 2nd fstest TC I've ever driven wink.gif

Alan </div></div>

OHHHH Someone must have been late for the airport and pushed that pedal to the medal getting to their plane. Hmmmm? Jasper

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JASPER TALLADEGA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TwinCamFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess you didn't get a chance to drive his red 16v car then Tim cool.gif That one is the 2nd fstest TC I've ever driven wink.gif

Alan </div></div>

OHHHH Someone must have been late for the airport and pushed that pedal to the medal getting to their plane. Hmmmm? Jasper </div></div>

Well, you know speed laws don't apply when you are running late for the last flight out cool.gif Sure is some pretty countryside in Florida smile.gif

Alan

How could you tell at those speeds? The little Yellow Rose seems to have stalled at $4300. Come on you 16 valve fans out there, the Head and headlights are worth $4300, now lets get some bids on the rest of the beauty or I might lose my bet. Don't wait till the last minute, my heart may not take it. Cmon $6500! Yea Baby! Jasper says, Momma n dem says HEY!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 89TC-16V</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sold for 6300$, thats cheap considering, somebody got a good deal </div></div>

Not quite $6500 but close. I thought it was a steal also. I wish I had lots & lots of money, I would keep them all. Jasper

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TwinCamFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any idea what stae that car will end up in Jasper???

Alan </div></div>

I can tell you one thing, it isn't going to be California. ha ha I may get my $6500 yet, & win my bet with 89tc 16v. I am offering the buyer total shipping for $200, which if I am not mistaken brings the total to $6500. Hmmmm? Ole Jasper just a swangin!

What about if I threw in the top caddy and car cover and sold him Rick Diogo's phone # for an extra $200? I ought to get a little credit somewhere you know. ha ha

Now what do you think my 70k 16 valve triple black show car completely restored would bring on ebay? hmmmmm? Considering putting it up, but I do not think I will have the courage to throw it up with No Reserve! What is your # on that one 89tc? Double or Nothing! I am going to take lower or higher on this one. Ya'll come! Jasper

Well I say higher than that. Now we just have to decide whether we are going double or nothing with me as the winner on the last bet or you were the winner. Lets hear it folks, do I get credit for delivery, extra parts, or letting them have the infamous name and # of the Guru of 16 valve performance engines? Customer is paying $6300 plus $200 for the extras. That is $6500 in my book. Jasper

Hmmm...that's a pretty fine line that yer trying ta split there,but here's how I see it. If buyer had paid the 'buy it now' price, those items were included and as such part of the package. You were paid $6500 for the package but you can't include shipping and the guru info would be considered a freebie and a noble gesture on your part....now some could argue that the 'package' is not for the car alone and as such is not part of the mix, BUT without the car you couldn't even get the extras, so I say..it counts....( I don't know if ANY of that made sense...)

1 vote for Jasper

shocked.gif

p.s as I read it, THIS was 89's first bet...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 89TC-16V</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bet its removed prior the the auction coming to a close </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 89TC-16V</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who thinks the customer even cares who Rick Diego is? </div></div>

Well, if I had a 16 valve car & was only 50 miles from one of the few experts in the country that knows how and what to do on these extremely rare and wonderful cars, I would CARE lots & lots. You have to remember that although I am crazy enough to buy 11 of these cars in 60 days, you should really appreciate the crazy part when you know I do not know which end of a screw driver to hold or use. AS I have always said, golf clubs fit nicely but would not know what to do with a wrench if I could figure out which end to use. Rick has saved my butt several times and also great thanks to Alan in Southern Cal, but that is a long way to haul a 16 valve to get a little work done. Rick keeps them running fine and by the way if we want to do some real betting, I would have put this yellow car up against any stock 16 valve Masi in the country and I mean for $100's of dollars. It is/was super quick for a stock Masi. Yeeee Hi! Jasper

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 89TC-16V</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thats nice to know its a quick convertible, good thing mainl only ppl driving them are 70yr old retirees that own the automatics </div></div>

I try to stay out of their way by zoomin on by! ZOOOMMMM!

Jasper