parts needed for DB 1928 Senior Six

Guest 28SeniorSix

Guest 28SeniorSix

I need the parts listed below for my 1928 Senior Six – model 2249. If you have any of these parts you intend to sell, please contact me at jkklane@surewest.net with part info and price. Pictures would also be appreciated. Thank you.

Exterior door handle (need the locking handle, but will purchase the non-locking in order to match the other exterior handles)(see attached pictures)

Dome light switch and oval switch plate – DB #32989 (switch), #204201 (switch plate) (3/4” round opening in the door post for the switch; 1 9/16” spacing between the mounting screws)

Light switch mounted on the steering column, 4-position – DB #33289

Canister-type oil filter – I’m looking for the canister that holds the filter. AC or Purolator were used, DB # for the oil filter assembly 211380 or 519407

Speedometer – North East Model EF, Type 4732

Starter – 6-volt North East Model SBH, Type 6400

post-54549-143137965159_thumb.jpg

post-54549-143137965161_thumb.jpg

Guest 28SeniorSix

gundog99 and Eric, thanks for the leads on parts. I located the light switch. Looks like the door handle and dome light switch will be a challenge.

This is my first project. Also, I am relatively new to the AACA forums. I just noticed that there is a separate forum for buying and selling. I posted my parts wants there also.

Thanks.

Guest 28SeniorSix

Nearchoclatetown, the rear handles are the same as the one pictured here. A previous owner of the car put a locking chrome handle on the right front door which does not match the other three brass finish handles. I presume the right front handle was originally a locking brass handle. The "Operation and Care" manual I have for the car states the exterior door handle on the right front door had a keyed lock.

A lead on the door handle would be great. Thanks.