Standard Parts

Guest 1930

Does anyone know if there is a standard parts catalog for cars pre 1930, let me explain for clarification. I can get part #s in my 29/30 DA parts manual and then us a later Dodge parts manual ( I believe printed in 32 maybe ) go to the standard parts section of that parts manual and see that for instance the nut that holds the bellhousing onto the engine block is the same that is used to retain the front bumper onto the the frame. This is valuable information if I am trying to replicate all the correct hardware on my car. Unfortuantely many DA part #s for hardware items are not listed in the later parts manuals. I am for instance trying to find out exactely what it was that held the rear carpet section onto the floor and it would be very helpfull if I knew that for instance Victory six cars used the same sort of reatiner, it would open up a wider group of people to get information/pictures. Thanks in advance for any info

I would like to see if I could find that Chilton book, maybe a little more info on its title or is that it there?? On that parts book thanks for that info but I do own that book and it is very helpfull but really does not seem to cover the nitty gritty DA stuff. Is there anyone that own a Victory six parts book that would be willing to let me borrow to photocopy or that I could pay the owner to photocopy for me, I dont think reprints are available and I am really thinking that Victory and DAs had a lot in common especially when it came to Standard parts.