WTB - 1990 or 1991 Chrysler's TC By Maserati 16V

Likes2Laff

Wanted to Buy:

Any specific info on who is selling a car as described below would be appreciated. Thanks.

Year: 1990 or 1991 ONLY

Make: Chrysler (by Maserati)

Model: TC (Manual, 16V Turbo Only)

Price: Negotiable

Description: White / Ginger & Woodgrain Interior or Black / Ginger & Woodgrain Interior, Low Miles, Very Good Condition

Contact Information: Dave, ExcelNYC@leesllc.com, 917-438-9234

I already own a 1990 Yellow/Ginger V6 and 1990 Red/Black V6. I want to add a turbo model.

I am not sure if you got my first post . But I belive I have the car you are looking for . I have a 1990 Chrysler TC by Maserati triple black ,w/18,000 orignal miles 4cyl.16 valve 5 speed standard trans. I am not a dealer just a regular guy that would like to get some room back in my garage , Again this car is in above excellant condition . the interor leather is showroom condition and even smells like a new car .I live in Las Vegas , my name is David please call my cell 702-528-6666 and I will send photos or give you more information .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TwinCamFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> So in order to help you free up some crucial garage space, send me a PM so I can make you an absurdly low offer on your super rare Triple Black 16V car wink.gif

Alan</div></div>

Good for some more laffs!

Engine / Transmission Stats show:

1989: 387

1990: 114

Total 501

Color Combo / Engine / Transmission Stats show:

1989: 398

1990: 103

Total 501

There is an 11 vehicle discrepency between the stats sources and the distribution of vehicles between 1989 and 1990 models.

The bottom line for me is that I want an airbag and woodgrain. (I know only a few late '89's are equipped this way and almost all '90's)

all the 90s were possible to get with woodgrain and airbag, or black with airbag. Wood grain was an option like interior color. if an 89s got it they had to be very late builds. In that case you could also have gotten a common block 16V 2.2L or the noncommonblock 16V 2.2. I have one of each, the 89 has the noncommonblock 16V with ginger interior and woodgrain ( cabernet car) with non air bag wheel and my 90 was a commonblock 16V 2.2L with black interior and woodgrain (white car) with airbag

I have yet to see a 90 or 91 that didn't come with the woodgrain trim.

It would make sense that the true number of yellow/black 16v TC's in 1990 would have been 14 with the 1 left off of an official document due to a typo. The color split for these cars seems to have been pretty even for all 3 years except for red and cabernet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ghostymosty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have yet to see a 90 or 91 that didn't come with the woodgrain trim.

It would make sense that the true number of yellow/black 16v TC's in 1990 would have been 14 with the 1 left off of an official document due to a typo. The color split for these cars seems to have been pretty even for all 3 years except for red and cabernet. </div></div>

Oh no, don't tell me that there are 14 california yellow/black/black 16 valves made? Then I owe back some awards for rarest model at some TC events. YIPES! Then I have to go out looking for another 16 valve myself that is rarer. Move over here I come. HA HA Personally I think that they left some U.S. Yellow/black/black 16 valves off the 1990 color breakdowns. It has none listed and I find that awfully unlikely with them making 4 california cars in that color combo. I really think we need to do a speadsheet on all the 16 valve models still running out there. I will be glad to tackle it if I can get some feed back on it. I have been thinking of starting a thread with that subject. What you think? Lets see if we can get the #'s figured out. Jasper

If there were 11 U.S. Yellow/Black/Black made in 1990, which would seem to make it right, since that is how many triple blacks,red/black/black, & white/black/black cars they show for the 49 states in 1990. Ah ha!, I have figured out the descrepancy, they show 11 Yellow/Black/Black 16 valve cars in the 49 state catagory for 1989 and they did not make black interior in 1989. They must have just put the 11 number in the wrong column. Do I win a prize? Hmmmm? Jasper!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TwinCamFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually 66, laff is looking for white/ginger or black/ginger car. So in order to help you free up some crucial garage space, send me a PM so I can make you an absurdly low offer on your super rare Triple Black 16V car wink.gif

Alan </div></div>

Hey Alan, you got one too many now. I'm going to call your wife on you. Back away from that computer.

Now we have it Tim, missing 11 from 1990 column for the yellow/bl/bl 49 state cars. So I get to keep my Rarity awards. Whewwwww!!!!

Tell um Jasper says Hey!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Likes2Laff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm inclined to agree with you; it makes sense. No prizes but a thanks! It's nice to know the real breakout.

...so, uhhh, anybody know where I can find one of the cars I'm looking for? </div></div>

Why don't you contact Larry AT www.TC parts. I know he picked up a yellow/black 16V car two weeks ago that was only 25 miles from my house blush.gif May have been an 89 car though,not sure...

Alan

I saw your post , and was wondering if you were reffering to my car , needing more garage space ? Please give me a call David 702-528-6666

I have a triple black that was one of the 4 California cars delivered in 1990 .or send me a e-mail mazur666@aol.com

I will send photos if you would like . my car has 18,585 orignal miles on it right now , No it is not driven daily .

the vin # is ZC2FR1203LB206807

Why don't you contact Larry AT www.TC parts. I know he picked up a yellow/black 16V car two weeks ago that was only 25 miles from my house blush.gif May have been an 89 car though,not sure...

Alan

Alan, as you probably know, I am trying to keep up with or place the other 3 yellow/black/black california 16 valves cars. Since this one was 25 miles away was it one of the other Cali cars? Thanks & say hey, Jasper

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Likes2Laff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm inclined to agree with you; it makes sense. No prizes but a thanks! It's nice to know the real breakout.

...so, uhhh, anybody know where I can find one of the cars I'm looking for? </div></div>

I think it would be easier to find the white car, but I do remember a Black/ginger 16 valve that sold thru the newsletter 6 to 9 months ago. What is your thought on a triple Black 16 valve? Also if you get a chance give me a call, we have 3 16 valves and know of quite a few more available. Jasper 256-777-0844

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ScottDWAH

Hey David,

I would be interested in your TC since I just sold my yellow/black/black V-6. Please email or call me at 248-941-2207. I'll do the same.

Best regards,

Scott