Christmas Parade "24 Touring

wenthur

Well we made it through the parade, no overheating at the parade speed,(repacked water pump as you guys instructed), Lights did not kill ignition, no dead cells in battery and gen. putting out 13 1/2 volts, Horns all worked, lots of waves and smiles and "LOVE YOUR CAR". Little kids mostly have never seen such cars. Our company sign is attached by replacing running board bolts with longer bolts through some old paneling then glue on sign to plywood, can easily come off and used in future parades. Watch your step! Make sure sign is low enough to allow the doors to open.

th_DBParade036.jpg

As a matter of fact the heater worked great, the briquette needed to be put in the oven for about 5 hrs. at 350, and I put a small piece of asbestos shingle under heater and used a moving quilt for blanket, and of course this is the one time a year she can wear a vintage mink coat. and I got out my straw boater hat and stripped red and white jacket with 2 tone shoes. A lot of fun for all and oldest and best looking car in parade. And of course the pocket watch with DB watch fob. Tomorrow I will post picture of a custom DB gas cap, not only best looking gas cap on a DB, but the extra size makes it easier to open for those of us losing strength in the hands.