One for Mr. Earl

Guest Dans 77 Limited

Guest Dans 77 Limited

I was just passing through some of my favorite websites when I ran across this :

http://www.scottpaulsen.com/kit/large_view/prints_moes.html

Kit Paulsen is a local artist and wife of a popular local radio personality. I cant get the picture to come up so you must follow the link. Thought it might be of interest to you 50s Buick guys

Dan

Guest imported_MrEarl

Me thinks someone made a mistake callin it Moe's 55 don you.

Makes me wonder if perhaps I have had some trespassers...

3d9f5727.jpg

b1f47baf.jpg

Guest Dans 77 Limited

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: serb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The front sure looks like a '54 to me, I can not tell what the back is.

Stevo </div></div>

Well youve got to take into account that shes an artist and not neccesarily a car person. That is scary though how much the car in her painting looks like the one in Mr.Earls yard.

Dan

Guest imported_MrEarl

Well after my trek up north last week, my Buick piggy bank is empty. I have asked Santa for the original watercolor hoping to at least get the copy.

I see it can possibly be got for less than the $75 here on EBAY

Guest Dans 77 Limited

Actually I think the seller ScottP 4929 is the artists husband Scott Paulsen. The location is right and he is not working at the moment . He had a good local talk show going and then the station he was working for dumped its talk format and went back to a very annoying brand of top 40 bubble gum. If they had to dump talk they could have at least rivied one of the old "good" radio stations instead of the least appealing , most annoying one of the group. Heck Scott might have even stayed on if they had done that.

Dan

MrEarl...

Consider your self one copy richer, thought we on the other side of the pond could help you with one.. so Santa should come to your door sometime next week or so...

Cheers Dyna

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrEarl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well after my trek up north last week, my Buick piggy bank is empty. I have asked Santa for the original watercolor hoping to at least get the copy.

I see it can possibly be got for less than the $75 here on EBAY </div></div>

Guest imported_MrEarl

Dyna, I can't believe you did that!!! and you shouldn't have. If you're trying to make me feel bad for charging you to store a certain vehicle for you, you succeeded. frown.gifwink.gifsmile.gif

For whatever reason though, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Now how am I gonna explain this to Santa crazy.gif

Guest imported_MrEarl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: serb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Lamar,

See, it pays to be a great guy and to be one that is respected by everyone on this forum.

Dyna, you are the best.

Stevo </div></div>

I don't know about all that Stevo. More like a case of my po mouthin finally findin a sympathetic ear. smile.gif

I think she for sure just bought herself a spot on the calendar though.

Guest imported_MrEarl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1DandyDaves</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope you have a spot on the wall already picked out Mr. Earl. grin.gif Dave! </div></div>

Well I had one but Rita said no way is it going over our bed. laugh.gif

MrEarl,

Well just read the thread and thought you would be happy for it. You are very helpful to us and this is just my/our way of saying thank you. Ah, don't feel bad storage cost and it's a lot cheaper at yours than in London grin.gif

Ah, hehe cars are fun but not that fun, I have a no bedroom policy here.. so make Rita a favor and hang something nice for her over the bed wink.gif

Cheers Dyna

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrEarl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dyna, I can't believe you did that!!! and you shouldn't have. If you're trying to make me feel bad for charging you to store a certain vehicle for you, you succeeded. frown.gifwink.gifsmile.gif

For whatever reason though, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Now how am I gonna explain this to Santa crazy.gif

</div></div>