For Sale 1929 Dodge Brothers DA6 Sedan

I have a 1929 Dodge Brothers DA6 4 Door Sedan which is in great shape, and runs great. It is completely original which includes the glass. The only change that was done by the previous owner redid the interior in a dark brown naughayde material. The engine is a six cylinder, with a three speed transmission. The vehicle also comes with the stone guard radiator. Dual cowl lights. Rear view mirror above the drivers door. Original side window shades. Karry-Keene Trunk by rear spare tire which goes down when the trunk is opened. The color scheme of the vehicle is a Roal Blue Body with Black Fenders. This vehicle also won a first place trophy in 2005 at a local car show. The VIN# for this vehicle is DA42248. I also have complte ownership and documentation on this vehicle, which includes the 1929 license plate. All mechanicals, and electrical work on the vehicle. This is a rare, and very nice car.

Price $15,500

Location of Vehicle: Cleveland Ohio

Phone# 440-479-4250

• 3 years later...
Guest bob glynn

im new to the club so im not to sure what im doing,,im looking for the spare tire set up for a 1929 dodge 2 door sedan,DA. wood rim. ?

Guest bob glynn

yes joe thats it , how much are you asking. im new and not to good with computer and not sure how to use site yet , if some one could let me know how to ask questions that would be great ,thanks bob

• 4 months later...
Guest Carlos Agustin
I think this is the setup you are looking for. This is for sale. PM me if interested. (Sorry for hijacking this thread, looks like we've strayed way off the subject) Joe

Dear Joe, I need to know if you still have the spare tire for the Dodge DA 1929 and price?.

• 4 months later...

I am truly sorry to hear that Joe. I recently also had a poor experience which I wont get into because in the end I came out just fine but for a while I thought I would not.

Lets just say I will be more carefull on how far I go to help someone out. No matter who they are within the Dodge world it would seem that there is always that chance things will turn badly just because they themselves cannot find what they needed themselves.

I hope this turns out Ok for you and if you would like my help with this Bob fellow ( I can be very persuasive I feel ) than send me an e-mail.

Jo Cozza,

Please be careful. If you intend to visit, maybe don't go alone. If this guy has no respect it could turn ugly. I have a hard nut criminal living next door to me, so I know from personal experience to be on my guard.

On a lighter note, imagine the fella's face when the DB boys turn up on his doorstep!!

What a club!

Ray.

Guest danceswithpumps
I think this is the setup you are looking for. This is for sale. PM me if interested. (Sorry for hijacking this thread, looks like we've strayed way off the subject) Joe

I would like to find that piece at the bottom that holds the wheel on to the carrier,

Thanks,:)

Rod

Edited by danceswithpumps (see edit history)

:o Jo; thanks for putting the record straight. It just goes to show how easily one can get hold of the wrong end of the stick. I now feel like a chump suggesting that this poor Bob fellow might have been a wrong'un. Hope he gets better. Also hope you get paid.

Cheers, Ray.