Comp. screen dont work

Hi,<BR> Speaking of computer screens, how about if they intermittantly get wavy at the bottom, could that be a loose wire, or the whole thing on the verge of going out as well?<BR> Sometimes, particularly in the hot weather, but not always, I think, the CRT in my '89 Riviera will get wavy and distorted for a little while, then after a little bit will clear back up to normal.<BR> I just thought of that while you guys were discussing this issue.<BR> I would imagine a loose wire or bad connection could cause these sort of problems, but I don't have the shop manual to verify that for sure. smile.gif" border="0

The touch screens were one of the weak points in the '88-89 Reattas, which is probably one of the reasons GM went to a more conventional dash for '90. I have 13 Reatta parts cars and will send you an email.<BR>jfinn@computerpro.com

Anyone have an idea on what the price would be for an 88-91 Reatta onboard touch-screen computer? It can either be brand new or repaired.<P>Thanks smile.gif" border="0

Rex Service in Worth Illinois repairs CRT including the ones in the Reatta. Their price is around $100. Other service places charge over $200.<P>Call Rex for availabity and shipping address<BR>708-448-5558