What's the weirdest thing you've found....

ludovici

...in a used car you bought or were given?

So, as everyone here knows, I recently purchased the Reatta and have been jumping through the proverbial hoops to make it roadworthy. Well, yesterday I was doing the finishing touches, and the last chore for the day was to replace the radio box. I pulled the driver's seat, unscrewed the console panels and revealed the elder box. As I peered into the console I noticed a small vial had somehow found its way into the inner chamber of the console next to the radio box, and the vial had a strange, powdery substance!!!

Never done coke before, haven't seen it either, so I can only imagine, and based on the appearance of the little plastic vial I'm thinking it'd been there a loooooong time... grin.gif

How about you folks?

Guest F14CRAZY

Found a $20 in the back of the driver's seat of the '92 Explorer I once owned (the very first one, didn't even get to drive it on the road).

Guest Kitskaboodle

I found a plate of breakfast under the driver's seat of my 924 Porsche. Funny thing is...it had to have been there for years as the egg yolk was practically rock hard. frown.gif

Kit

Guest TommyH

Ohh! You had a 924!? My favorite Porsche is the 914. I also like Fieros. Something about the mid-engine design that gets me goin!

Guest CL_Reatta

If you go back like a year or something you can find pics of what I found in my center console.... A still valid virginia i think it was license