what is this

Tom 279

Can someone please tell me what this is? I have a round copper medallion 5" in diamenter with a picture of president Roosevelt. Around the outside it says "Roosevelt Motor Club 1932 Victory" inside it says authorized by the democratic national campagin committee. It has a metal tab at the bottom with a bolt and nut to mount it some where. Any information would be most helpful.

1937HD45..Thanks for the info, do you by chance know what this might be worth or how to find out it value or who might be interested in it?Also if you have a 37 flat head you are a lucky man, mine was a few years older and I wish I still had that old chopper. I do know where there is one for sale, but it burned in a garage fire and isn't very orignal. thanks Tom

I might be interested in a 45 carcass, I've wanted to build a flattie for a few years but can't seem to find one that is a good candidate. (you'd be surprised at how much can be salvaged or restored from a burned bike, you just have to be very careful with the frame, the joints are brazed and can be weakened by fire) PM me or e-me, my addy is in profile.

My '37 Harley quest started 12 years ago when I desided I wanted a twin to the one Dad bought new. Couldn't afford one but I did buy a rear fender for $375.00, and quickly adapted to the Harley parts pricing system. Bit by bit I found every original part I needed to build a 1937 WL Harley, only the handlebars are repops. To make things more difficult 1937 has a lot of "One Year Only" parts, frame, tanks, oil & gas lines. It's on the back burner now that the 1925 Henderson 4 powered Midget arrived.