Lincoln Zephyr 1939 lever shocks

Hello, I would like to ask for help. Can anybody provide nice clean pics of the original lever shocks installed on ´39 Zephyr? I purchased a very authentic and original ´39 from old LZOC member, and found out there are some more recent tube shocks installed. I would like to return this to original. So I´m looking for photos, info on original mounting points so I can find out if there were any mods dome to my chassis and if this is reversible change. 

Also looking for a set of very good Zephyr lever shocks suitable for a ´39

Let me know! 

Thank you! 

IMG_20211001_110643.jpg

Might be others, but only place I've heard that can rebuild them is Apple Hydraulics.  Even if you come up with the equipment and fixtures to get shocks apart (almost impossible), then you need to have the parts available to rebuild them; don't know where to find rebuild parts. 

In most cases where the tube shocks have been installed, the only change to the chassis is to possibly drill some holes to mount the brackets. The original mounting holes in the chassis will still be there

Place want ads on this site, the Ford Barn and the HAMB for your shocks. Search the Early V-8 forum for the name of a rebuilder. He does a better job than Apple Hydraulics.

• 3 weeks later...