Cops N Rodders 2018

David_Leech

My 28 at Cops n Rodders, Hamilton Ontario Canada. Charity car show put on by the Hamilton Police Dept to raise money for the Special Olympics. Hundreds of cars showed up. Will have to wait to find the actual numbers this year. Second year for me with the car. First year that I had any sort of setup. Those down the side of the car are original 1928 magazine ads that I had laminated and mounted. I am pleased with my information sign as well

20180826_112651.jpg

• Like 5

Looking fantastic. The sign came up really well. I just received today in the mail a magazine add for the 26 and 29 victory. The 26 was $895 and the victory was $1095. 

The colour combo looks great with the white walls. 

On 8/27/2018 at 6:57 PM, 27dodger0 said:

Where's the old Dodges??????

I don't know, where were you? 

There was a bit of every, from bikes to a 40 ton Oshkosh 8x8 military vehicle (not mine but I did work on it a couple of weeks ago). Most of the dodges were 60-70s. Those clips are all from the beginning of the day. Cars were rolling in all day.

It's fun taking the old girl out. Just came back from a small cruise night at a retirement home. Only about 6 cars there but it was fun talking to all the seniors. Some were even older than the car, some had similar Dodges (or was it a Ford? no, it might have been a Plymouth, it had a rumble seat anyways)