Arizona Phoenix anyone there that can help moving a 58 Ford Fairlane ?

Ovalrace25

I just bought a decent looking 58 Ford Fairlane  from a guy in Phoenix and am trying to get it to the DAS terminal  Problem is he can not get it there himself. DAS can pick it up from his house next Monday or Tuesday, but that wont work for him, he will not return until next Thursday of Friday. That creates a second problem for me because I am taking my 89-year old Mom to see her sisters in Colorado which puts me GONE when DAS wants to deliver to me. DANG Complicated stuff just to get the car home! If I go into how complicated it has been to get the car paid for and the title signed, I could write a book!  He is over off of East Cactus near Paradise Valley Mall. I think the DAS terminal is 10 miles away at 1966 E. Deer Valley Dr. 

Anyone available to go for a short ride in a 58 Ford today or tomorrow?  I'll buy lunch at El Charro...  Anyone tried this place in Mesa on 1st st off of Country Club lately? Still good? 

I can't believe nobody's jumped on this for you.

Are there are no AACA members anywhere in the greater Phoenix area?

I'm just too far away or I'd be happy to make that drive! 

Rod is one of the very nicest people I have ever met in my life. He would go out of his way to help any of you in any way he possibly could. He saved my trip 2 1/2 years ago. He was super busy, but dropped everything to come to my rescue at a critical point. Saved me from imminent failure, and welcomed me as a house guest for the duration. He and Cindy are the greatest, and have had a very tough time recently. And the "enemy" is still messing with him. Please help if you are able.   -  Carl 

0D44C651-1FDE-4166-A4F9-0D6C42307100.jpeg

2823F907-D94F-4198-8117-CEE075ACE6CE.jpeg