1989 White/Burgandy at local You Pick

DAVES89

Just in at Gibson's a local You Pick a 1989 White/Burgandy. I have already grabbed the IPC, CRT, and Hood Ornement. Headlight switch has scrtched buttons, wiper switch looks nice. All cubby and pass through latches broke. Driver's door pretty good but tore at the back end reaching around to the very edge of the top of the arm rest. Visors excellent.

I have all the parts I need so if anyone needs anything let me know.

lemke1044@aol.com 

Not sure what a "PSW" is, but the Teves pump/motor is not a Buick unit. It is from a different car. It's a nice enough car but I don't have anything in Burgandy. However if you want to meet I'm your guy. Actually the Passenger front cornering lamp is pretty nice, but has a broken amber globe. Driver's side not so much. The headlight cranks are pretty bad, and after I installed the CRT it is failing, the IPC is good.

Give me a call as to when you want to meet.

• 4 weeks later...

I keep thinking about that white/burgandy Reatta and now I believe I remember the car. About 3-4 years ago I would see this car driving down the highway and I would wave and he would wave back. Then he got my name and called me for some parts. As we talked he also told me that he had bought parts from Jim Finn. 

I believe this is that car. Too bad that another one died...

Edited by DAVES89 (see edit history)