Wanted Gages for 1919 Lexington

It is extremely unlikely that the gages are unique to that car so a photograph of what you want is really essential. The chances are that the same gage fit a number of different applications - not even all of them in automobiles.

• Like 1

WILL RESEARCH IF WE CAN FIND A PHOTO OF AN EARLY LEXINGTON DASH...ON TWO OF MY EARLY 20S ASSEMBLED MAKES I THINK ONLY THE AMP GAUGES ARE SCRIPT WITH THE NAME OF THE COMPANY THE OTHER GAUGES-IGN SWITCHES

ARE DELCO ETC...THUS NOT TOO HARD OF A TASK TO FIND CORRECT NON SCRIPT GAUGES FOR THAT YEAR.

the motor meter was a great and rare find.  we can start looking for this book for starters on ebay or auto lit etc....i can not find a picture of the dash...a friend sold an early 20s Lexington years ago but suspect dash changes.   

The Lexington Automobile A Complete History 
The Lexington Automobile
A Complete History

by Richard A. Stanley 
ISBN-10: 0786425423 
ISBN-13: 978-0786425426

Price & Availability

Synopsis - This is the first book to offer the complete story of the Lexington Motor Company as well as the related Howard and Ansted cars. It follows the upstart manufacturer from initial choice of property, factory design and name selection, through relocation, World War I, ventures into auto racing, and finally a takeover by Auburn in 1927.

Edited by kmstrade (see edit history)

16 hours ago, John_S_in_Penna said:

Do you have absolutely no gauges;

or are yours just looking ugly and not working?

If it's the latter case, someone here might be

able to recommend someone to restore yours

to pristine operational condition.

Dash is gone, but all the rest of the car is there