How do I get AACA members Contact info..

nick8086

You'd probably have to map it out and then ask ahead of time for folks along the route. I don't believe there is a national directory for the public or members even. If you're coming through the Harrisburg/York area of Pennsylvania I'd be glad to lend a hand, some tools, and can probably even call someone with a trailer.

You can find fellow AACA members addresses by looking them up in the online directory on the Member Sign In portion of the club's main webpage. That won't really help you much. A better idea would be to simply research the regions and/or chapters in the areas on the club's website for the areas that you will be visiting and record the contact information for the officers from the individual region/websites so you would have someone to contact if you needed any antique car specific help while in their area.

A better idea would be to make sure you are carrying a Triple A membership card and a cell phone, so you could call for roadside assistance in case of mechanical problems. AACA folks are great people to visit with, but a tow truck from AAA and a professional mechanic is probably a better backup plan for potential mechanical problems on a multistate trip.  

Nick, some clubs such as the V-8 Ford Club, the National Woodie Club and the National Street Rod Assn. all have membership rosters. They come in very handy when you have trouble on an extended trip. I keep them in my glove compartment all the time. I would see if you can borrow one of those membership rosters for your trip

• Like 3