Pair of 1953 Cadillacs

1953 Fleetwood.  Dry solid Colorado desert car. Was taken apart by previous owner to figure out how to reassemble a 53 Eldorado and to harvest the correct bolts for under the hood. Needs one small patch in the drivers floor.

1953 Series 62 Sedan. Good parts car for the Fleetwood. Very complete but suffered the ravages of improper storage since 1973. Pulled the oil pan and valve covers and engine has zero sludge. It's rusty where it shouldn't be and would take too much effort to make solid. That's why it's a good donor car.

Both engines are stuck from sitting. 

Also have some extra parts laying around. 

Looking for $2500 USD for the package. Located 35 miles east of the Maine border. They've been in my garage since 2015 and have done nothing with them. 

Have paperwork for both in my name. 

Don't need to sell but would like to move in to a 70s Cadillac or Lincolnclosed car to work on instead. Already have a lead on a 77 Town Car. Wife says these have to go first or be prepared to live in the Lincoln. 

Not interested in parting out. 

If they don't sell, I may end up finally diving in. The pictures of rust damage and intact interior are from the parts car.  The Fleetwood is all apart inside but have most of the interior parts. 

IMG_0952.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0955.jpg

IMG_0959-1.jpg

IMG_2756.JPG

IMG_2755.JPG

B1B0C50F-2678-4FDC-9092-3CF45EB1E012_zpssdc8qxfp.jpg

0CB1A035-880D-43F2-B317-BA016498C23D_zpsranzuidc.jpg

IMG_2233.JPG

IMG_2254.JPG

Edited by danleblanc (see edit history)

The AACA Forum is a very limited buyer's market.  In reality, very few cars sell on this forum, and there are many other better sales venues you can pursue.

Threatening to part out or crush a car is not a good sales technique.  Finding a good advertising venue and presenting the car in a positive light works much better.

hope you find cars a good home....

• Like 1

It's not a decision I've made very lightly. While it would be a a very difficult thing for me to do, I'm frankly out of space and can't keep them any longer. They've been widely advertised short of going on Hemmings or eBay (many social media venues, classified in Canada).

I would ideally like to see them go to someone who will do something with them but being in Eastern Canada the market is limited and most people in the US see the border as an obstacle. 

At least if I can help other cars live on with the parts, it minimizes the impact. 

I don't want to do it but am out of options at this time. I'm close to closing a deal on an excellent ready to enjoy car. 

Edited by danleblanc (see edit history)